If you like the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution, you will like this new edition of Mitsubhi Lancer Evolution X FQ-330SST. Base on the previous 2008 model, this Evolution FQ330SST will offer an extra performance of 36 horsepower and 22 lb-ft of torque. Yup, this standard model will output 329 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque after few tweaking done on the 2008 model.
These include an updated ECU, a better exhaust system, intercooler piping, racing suction pipe and upgraded CAT.
This model will be marketed in Europe for £35,999, which is £3,000 more expensive compare to the older FQ-300SST (2008 model). Wonder if it will come to Asia or to the United States region.
The standard equipment of a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X FQ-330SST:-
- Super All Wheel Control (S-AWC)
- 18″ Enkei alloy wheels
- Brembo braking system, including 2-piece front brakes
- Eibach coil springs
- Bilstein shock absorbers
- HID xenon headlamps with Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
- Recaro front seats
- Bluetooth hands-free system
- Leather sports steering wheel with audio controls
- Front, side, curtain and knee airbags
- Privacy glass
- Front fog lamps
- ISO Fix
- Automatic headlamp and wiper sensors
- Remote central locking
- CAT1 approved alarm/immobiliser
- CAT5 approved tracker system + 1 year free subscription
- HDD satellite navigation system
- Rockford premium audio & Music Server – 6 premium speakers + subwoofer
- iPod/MP3 auxiliary input port